Cuckoo Bridge ‘PYO Pumpkin’ is back for 2023 !! 🎃
This years pumpkin patch is bigger and better. Tickets are £3.00 per person for entry.
Once again, we aim to create a fun day out for all your family and friends, whilst having the opportunity to pick a wide variety of pumpkins and gourds grown from our own fields in time for Halloween.
We also provide a range of other fun activities for all of the family.
Included in the ticket price:
- Bouncy castle
- Straw Maze
- Under cover play area with activities for kids
- Mini tractors
- Space hoppers
- Plenty of unique photo opportunities
Not included in ticket price:
- Hot and Cold Food, drink & refreshments
- Tractor Barrell Train – £3.00 p/p
PUMPKIN PRICE LIST
£1 – £10 dependant on size. All pumpkins are priced by a simple measuring box.
Where are you based?
Cuckoo Bridge, St Ives Road, Somersham, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 3ET
Find us on https://g.page/CuckooBridge?share
Do you take cash or card?
We take both.
Are tickets required for Children?
Under the age of 3 are free (No ticket required).
What can I use to transport my pumpkins?
Wheelbarrows will be available for your use but please consider others and put your pumpkins in your car once purchased and return for fun and food.
Can I change my slot time?
Please try stick to your arrival window if possible, but if you’re half an hour either side this won’t be a problem so there is no need to message! 😊
If you need to change the day, please message on Facebook and we will confirm as soon as possible so please be patient, but this won’t be a problem either.
Are dogs allowed?
Unfortunately no dogs are allowed (Only guide and assistance dogs ).
By booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Tickets are required for all people entering (adults and children), except for children under 3 years; who are free.
- All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult.
- The entry ticket does not include a pumpkin. These are available to buy and are priced from £1.00 up depending on size.
- Pumpkins are living fruit – we can’t guarantee how long they will last for after picking. (If you look after your pumpkin it will last for weeks uncarved. Store them somewhere frost free with plenty of fresh air e.g. a shed, garage or outside.)
- No dogs are allowed on the pumpkin fields (Only guide and assistance dogs )
- In the very !! unlikely event of us running out of pumpkins we will give you the option of a full refund. However, if you still want to attend for the activities, charges will still apply.
Further information about our pyo pumpkin patch can be found on our website https://cuckoo-bridge.com/