‘Queen Elizabeth’ is a tall, narrow upright shrub, 5 to 10 ft (150—305 cm) in height with a 3 to 4 ft (90—182 cm) spread. Blooms have an average diameter of 4 to 5 in (10—12 cm) with large, full petals (26 to 40). Flowers come in large, open clusters of 3—15, and have a moderate, sweet fragrance.
Rose The Queen Elizabeth (floribunda)
- Position: full sun.
- Soil: fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil.
- Rate of growth: fast-growing.
- Flowering period: July to September.
- Hardiness: fully hardy. …
- Garden care: If planting in winter, choose a frost-free spell when the soil is not frozen.