Miscanthus ‘Sunlit Satin’ is an eye-catching tall grass with an upright habit and elegant coppery-bronze tinted flower heads in late summer which turn bronze in autumn. The leaves are long, narrow and gre-green with a silvery-green midrib.
Best display of flowers if planted in a position with full sun.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained or moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Miscanthus ‘Sunlit Satin’ is a tall clump forming grass once established.
- Height: 1.2 – 1.5 m (4 – 5 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)